Bluegrass Way Senior Living Community
Welcome to Bluegrass Way
Bluegrass Way, located in Campbellsville, KY, aspires to be a leader in assisted living by providing a gracious, friendly, and secure residential community that offers you and your family peace of mind. We do this through our wide array of personal services and assistance with daily living tasks.
We always include you and your family in service planning and implementation and provide a supportive environment in which you maintain your independence as long as possible.
From your first visit, you see that Bluegrass Way as a beautiful place to live. You know that you are “home” the moment you enter. Our warm and caring staff treats you like a treasured member of the family. Enjoy the many activities or relax in the privacy of your suite. When it’s time for guests, you may use the private dining room, and we will cater your dinner.
"Come see us!" –Margaret
We Offer You:
- 43 spacious residential suites with optional floorplans
- 24 hour personal care
- Respite (short-stay) care
- Medication reminders for self-administration of medicine
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Fine dining services with three daily meals
- Full range of social activities
- Scheduled transportation
- Beauty/barber salon
- 24 hour emergency call system
- 24 hour building security system
Margaret Parson – Executive Director
100 Garden Way
Campbellville, Kentucky 42718