Barton House of Nashville
Welcome to Barton House
Barton House, a distinctive place for memory care residents, is designed to promote independence, safety and comfort. People who are challenged with dementia related diseases have a very specific set of needs - space to move about freely, activity to help keep their minds alert and an intimate, non-institutionalized setting in which to live.
Located on 3.5 wooded acres in Nashville, TN, Barton House is a large, single-story home with 20 private resident rooms surrounding a formal living room, an activity area, a dining room and an “open” kitchen.
Our philosophy of care is really quite simple: Focus on strengths, rather than weaknesses. Never stop trying to communicate. Be kind, always.
"We look forward to serving you." –Elizabeth
We Offer You:
- 20 spacious custom-designed suites
- 24 hour personal care
- Medication management and daily nursing supervision
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Fine dining services, including 4 meals per day plus snacks
- Full range of social activities, featuring comprehensive dementia programming
- Beauty/barber salon
- 24 hour emergency call system
- 24 hour secured building along with secured backyard featuring a walking path
Elizabeth Garton Masic – Executive Director
6961 Hwy. 70 South
Nashville, TN 37221